Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

For The Rest of My Life

Teringat pada zaman budak-budak hingusan dulu.. masa zaman sekolah rendah, tergila-gilakan New Kids On the Block.. aku minat Jon Knight.. (padahal tak la minat sangat pon.. dok follow akak aku jerk..) huish.. sampai sanggup beli magazine-magazine omputih yang mahal.. (RM14.90.. mahal woo pada jaman dolu-dolu).. sebab nak poster tengah-tengah yang besar tuh...

Pastu bile dah berakal skit.. minat kat Backstreet Boys.. hari-hari dok pasang video tapi 'I'll Never Break Your Heart'... hahaha.. korang ingat tak..? Usually budak-budak lahir 80-an musti akan melalui saat-saat ini..
Pastu dok depan tv try nak tiru step lagu 'Get Down'....uhuhuhu... pastuh masa konsert akhir tahun, kelas mana yang buat tarian lagu ini, kire memang cool, gempak, hensem abis la... memang akan ramai peminat-peminat dok usha-usha.. especially kalau sekolah perempuan...

Those days huh..? Sekarang.. sob sob... Next year aku akan masuk 3 series.. waaaa...sulah manyak tua wooo... So, lagu percintaan yang lebih berilmiah adalah lebih releven ngan jiwa tua aku..

Just being introduced to Maher Zain.. orang lain dah lama dah dengar, aku beru jer terhengeh-hengeh nak layan (agak bersifat ke'katak'kan di situ.. tapi takpe)

Dolu-dolu, aku akan dedicatekan lagu I'll Never Break Your Heart' pada boypren-boypren aku.. *wink*

Now, This song is for you my love.. my best friend..my room-mate.. my other-half.. my hubby..



I praise Allah for sending me you my love
You found me home and sail with me
And I`m here with you
Now let me let you know
You`ve opened my heart
I was always thinking that love was wrong
But everything was changed when you came along

OOOOO

And theres a couple words I want to say
For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I`ll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart
I feel so blessed when I think of you
And I ask Allah to bless all we do
You`re my wife and my friend and my strength
And I pray we`re together eternally
Now I find myself so strong
Everything changed when you came along

OOOO

And theres a couple word I want to say
For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I`ll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here
Infront of me I strongly feel love
And I have no doubt
And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally
For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you.loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I`ll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart

ps: tetiba ada bunga dalam taman

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...